15 Funny Confessions of Designers You Would Love To Hear: In this post, we are going to share with you some funny confessions of designers. We all know that not every designer are perfect. To be honest, have you ever used Comic Sans in your designs? Or any copyrighted image from Google Images? Do you really like the ‘flat design’?. In fact, most of us have made more than a few mistakes that we are terrified to admit. These confessions are written by Joshua Johnson at Creative Market.
You May Also Like:
- 20 Funny Memes That Only Graphic Designer Understand
- Funny WhatsApp Conversation Between Client and Designer
Checkout Below Funny Confessions of Designers.
1. I’m Actually Color Blind.
2. I Totally Auto Traced It.
3. I Really Thought the Dress Was White and Gold.
4. I Once Got a Tattoo in Helvetica.
5. I Really Hate Flat Design.
6. I Took That Image From Google.
7. I Almost Never Kern.
8. I Have No Idea How to Use the Pen Tool.
9. I Don’t Own a Mac.
10. I Used Comic Sans Once in the ‘90s.
11. I Always Name Fonts Out Loud When I See Them.
12. The Project Went to Print With a Typo.
13. I Used Helvetica in a Logo.
14. I Still Can’t Find the Arrow in the FedEx Logo.
15. Sometimes I Really Miss Flash.