9 Things You Should Never Say To A Designer: Designers have to deal with all sorts of clients. Some clients are easy to work with while others are very difficult to manage.
If you’ve been in the creative business for a few years, you’ve definitely had your share of funny/dumb comments made by clients who don’t have a damn clue.
You May Also Like: Funny WhatsApp Conversation Between Client and Designer
Check out Below Dumb Things You Should Never Say To A Designer.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Can You Design A Free MockUp For Me?
- 2. Do This Project For Free And It Will Lead To Paid Work.
- 3. Is This Your Best Price? I Know a Designer Who Can Do It For $XX.
- 4. Wasn’t The Logo Already Included With The Website?
- 5. I Want My Design To Look Exactly Like The One On This Website.
- 6. I Studied Art In High School, You Should Listen To My Advice.
- 7. Can You Quickly Do This Poster For Me?
- 8. Why Do You Reply To My Emails So Late?
- 9. You Can Trust Me Do we Really Need A Contract?