If you are a designer who uses the Apple Procreate app then you need to check out these Best Procreate Color Palettes. You can use these color palettes to create a beautiful illustration, a digital painting, or a new piece of wall art.
When it comes to painting your pictures, you have a lot of options. You can use different colors to represent different emotions or to add emphasis to different parts of your painting. However, when you’re trying to come up with a new color palette, it can be hard to find inspiration.
Luckily, We collected some beautiful procreate color palettes that you can use to help you get started. Below are a few color palettes like “Grass Procreate Color Palette” it’s inspired by the natural world. The other palette is called the “Autumn Procreate Color Palette” and it’s inspired by the bright colors of the summertime.
There are a ton of great procreate color palettes out there! Here are a few that we think are some of the best:
You May Also Like: Best Procreate Watercolor Brushes (Free + Premium)
Best Procreate Color Palettes Download
- Burn Orange Color Palette for Procreate (Free)
- Grass Procreate Color Palette
- Christmas Procreate Color Palette
- Valentine's Procreate Color Palette
- Autumn Procreate Color Palette
- Light Pastels Procreate Color Palette
- Bright Candy Procreate Color Palette
- The Artist Series Procreate Palette Swatches
- 64 Color Palettes for Procreate and Adobe
- Flowers Procreate Color Palette
- Flatiful Procreate Color Palette
- Skin Tones Procreate Color Palette
- Metalic Procreate Color Palette
- Vintage Procreate Color Palette Bundle
- Trendy Procreate Color Palettes
- 120 Procreate Skin Color Palette
- Procreate Color Palettes Bundle
The “Burn Orange Color Palette” is a free color palette designed for personal use with the Procreate app on the iPad. It features a beautiful and vibrant burn orange color scheme, perfect for those looking to bring a bold and energetic touch to their digital artwork.
The palette is available for download, allowing artists to enjoy their creativity without having to worry about color choices. You can download the full version from the creative market.
30 Premium color grass palette for procreate. Create beautiful landscapes arts and digital paintings.
Handpicked three sets of 90 colors that you can use on all your Christmas and snowy holiday themes designs.
In Valentine’s Procreate color palette, we have 30 colors to create romantic and love theme designs.
This Procreate autumn color palette features 3 sets of 90 colors that you can use to create autumn/fall-themed artworks and designs.
Create pastel-themed artworks and designs with the help of these amazing light pastels to procreate color palettes.
Collection of color and harmonic combinations procreate palettes to create beautiful illustrations.
This Ultimate Mega Bundle of 64 color palettes for Procreate and Adobe. Use these colors in digital art projects from iPad illustration to modern calligraphy and hand lettering.
This color palette is inspired by lush gorgeous flowers that bloom at the end of winter & beginning of fall. Use these gorgeous tones to add a romantic, natural touch to your project.
90 carefully chosen and beautifully coordinated colors formatted for use in Procreate on the iPad. A solid base to create eye-catching illustrations and designs, easy to import .swatches files.
30 Skin Tone Colors palette compatible with Procreate app only.
Set of 120 colors metallic procreate color palette. Enjoy all shades of metallic colors silver, gold, copper, rose gold.
The Vintage bundle for Procreate has 4 swatch files with a total of 120 hand-selected colors.
The Fun and Trendy Procreate color swatch bundle has 9 color palettes.
Procreate Skin Color Palette features 4 sets of 30 skin tones and a total of 120 colors.
In this bundle, you will receive 12 color palettes (pastel palette, summer palette, holo palette, sunset palette) with 720 different colors in .swathes format.
How To Install Procreate Color Palettes?
- Download the color palette: Search for Procreate color palettes on websites and download the palette you like.
- Unzip the file: After downloading the file, unzip it by double-clicking on it. You will now see a .swatch file.
- Import the swatch file into Procreate: Open Procreate and go to the Palettes tab (located on the right-hand side of the screen). Tap on the “+” sign in the top right corner and select “Import”. Navigate to the folder where the swatch file is located and select it.
- Apply the palette: The color palette will now be added to your list of palettes. Simply tap on the palette to apply it to your artwork.
- Save the palette: If you want to use the palette in future projects, you can save it by tapping on the palette, then tapping on the three dots in the top right corner, and selecting “Save Palette”.